Thursday 25 August 2011

:(

just got news that my hard disk died today. :(
am trying not to let it impact daily operations ( CS3216 & FYP ) as much as possible by using my brother's comp for the time being. other than that, some ice cream is in order.

Since Im in a class full of IT savvy people, I'm hoping to get some advice here.
the following are my options:

- replace hard disk and reformat at fujitsu service center ( $130 + an afternoon's time )
warranty expired last month.

- new laptop ($2000++)

- borrow an old laptop from a friend (surprisingly, it has very similar specs to my current laptop)

im more inclined to to go for option one. I'm just afraid that once the hard disk is fixed some other problem would pop up and hence further extending this melancholic misadventure. what do you think?

On another note, im thankful for kind and supportive friends offering me help. i didn't even ask to borrow. friends in need are friends indeed.

1 comment:

  1. *comfort* I can offer your group up to two days extension for Assignment if you need it.

    ReplyDelete