Sunday 4 September 2011

Assignment 1

Phew. assignment 1 done. the past week was so painful.. but i had awesome groupmates so thats okay. :)

some learning points:

Designing a UI is so difficult. It much harder than i thought as i got a little too brain-fried to think about details towards the end. good thing ajay helped me out there. and about the bright blue, my group knew about this problem actually. but i couldn't find just-the-right-color as a replacement. I did find a good shade of blue eventually, but it was so much trial and error. -.- (apologies for burning some eyeballs out there) Im also guessing that the bright design will not be very popular. perhaps that is why they are not very common. If i have the chance, i would like to challenge a bright design again.

I was much too naive about jquery plugins. I had problems making afew different plugins work on the same page. My guess is that they made certain common declarations.

I underestimated james and wayne. haha. towards the end i was quite skeptical that we could implement certain functions in time. but they were really good.

social plugins are a pain in the ass to align :(

On another note, i bought some eye serums for my eye bags. @.@ i hope it works. time for assignment 2

No comments:

Post a Comment